My dreams, journey, adventure, challenges, opportunities and rewards through the world of eBusiness, internet marketing, blogging, blogs, SEO, search engines, website creation, shopping cart, payment gateway, Google AdSense, Google AdWords and anything else connected with cyberspace.


Franco Yong

My Get To Know Me Corner

My journey, adventure and challenges, opportunity, learning and rewards in the world of eBusiness, internet marketing, online shopping, blogging, blogs, SEO, search engines, affiliate programs, drop-shipping, web-design tips, payment gateway, google adsense, google adwords, search engine directories

Powering Cyber Dreams

Blog Archive

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

My GuestBook Corner

Please sign my GuestBook. Thanks.

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please enter your email address below to received free Internet marketing resource, tips and secrets so you can be kept informed of the latest developments and updates.

Enter Your Name:
Enter your Email:

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chapter 16 - MySpace You Cannot Do Without

Today is the first of many day to come when I'm going to put up useful links for anyone who is serious about driving traffic and promotion their websites or blogs. These are tips that I managed to pick up from the 4-day Internet Marketing workshop that I mentioned about yesterday. These tips are from international gurus who have been very successful in the field of Internal Marketing. They shared these tips generously and wholeheartedly. I'll share these tips one day at a time so follow me in this blog.

Yesterday, during the workshop, I've subscribed to a 3-month coaching program for List Building (building a list of email addresses for establishing relationships for the Internet Marketing platform). This is the foundation anyone who is interested in Internet Marketing can't do without. The program starts in 2 weeks from today. I'm also going to share that with everyone who visits me and for those who leave me their email address and full name, I'm going to send them the notes I've taken from the workshop. As I progressed with the List Building program, I'm also going to part with them notes taken during my journey.

Here's the first link. For those who have not signed up for MySpace, go immediately now to www.MySpace.com and register. It's an awesome place where you can generate lots of interest for your blog and website, and huge amount of traffic.


After you've put up your photograph (important) updated your profile (important), the next "must" thing to do is to invite all your friends by sending them each an email. This invitation feature is available in MySpace. Invite no less than 50 friends to start with.

The second step is to then post a blog (important and must do) by going to "post new blog" tab. Write something and "preview & post". If you're happy with the preview, click on "post".

Simple!!

More on MySpace in my future posts.

Oh...remember me!! Invite me to your MySpace. I look forward to be part of your Space.

No comments: