My dreams, journey, adventure, challenges, opportunities and rewards through the world of eBusiness, internet marketing, blogging, blogs, SEO, search engines, website creation, shopping cart, payment gateway, Google AdSense, Google AdWords and anything else connected with cyberspace.


Franco Yong

My Get To Know Me Corner

My journey, adventure and challenges, opportunity, learning and rewards in the world of eBusiness, internet marketing, online shopping, blogging, blogs, SEO, search engines, affiliate programs, drop-shipping, web-design tips, payment gateway, google adsense, google adwords, search engine directories

Powering Cyber Dreams

Blog Archive

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

My GuestBook Corner

Please sign my GuestBook. Thanks.

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please enter your email address below to received free Internet marketing resource, tips and secrets so you can be kept informed of the latest developments and updates.

Enter Your Name:
Enter your Email:

Saturday, July 21, 2007

ClixSense

It took me 2 minutes to register and another 2 minutes to earn $0.02. What more can I ask? I didn't spend a single quarter.

Wish to consider earning some money from ClixSense. It's really a no brainer!! Just register and you're on the way. Read how this friend of mine did it. Click this link or the one below to see how she did it.

First Cheque From ClixSense

2 comments:

Dunn said...

Thank's for the link, bro.
I think you should put your referral link in your post so your readers who might interest can join under you.

半山芭老烟枪 said...

clixsense is good but if you ask other people paid to upgrade first than earn the money back,i can tel that most of peoples will reject the offer.to prevent this situation,i will introduce clixmedia.

http://www.clixmedia.biz/signup.php?r=4589

1 cent per click,50% revenue from 1 level downline,not bad huh?paymnt make by e-gold and paypal.minimum payout just $5.99

ps-my name is keel,not athena.i think you must be someone from mylot,right?